xxsquigglesxx

Landline
Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Four: A Divergent Collection (Divergent, #0.1 - 0.4)

Four: A Divergent Collection (Divergent, #0.1 - 0.4) - Veronica Roth 3.75/5

OVERALL IMPRESSION: This book was great. I loved seeing Four's perspective on things and getting a glimpse inside his head. I've never really understood when people claim to have "book boyfriends" but Four's character made me come really close to understanding the meaning of it, he is by far my favorite male love-interest that I've ever read about, and that was after having read just the Divergent series. This collection of stories made me love him even more. I loved getting the inside look at his life and how he turned into the Dauntless member we met in Divergent.

CHARACTERS: I've already pretty much covered this. I loved the character of Four and I'm glad to have more of an understand of what makes him the way he is.

COVER: 5/5. I love this cover so much! It is super shiny and eye catching. I love that it ties into the rest of the Divergent series.