xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Falling into Place

Falling into Place - Amy Zhang OVERALL IMPRESSION: Very early on, I could tell that this was going to be one of those books that was going to break my heart. It definitely delivered. It was so heart wrenching and raw and I was sucked in to the whole thing. As the story goes on, you delve deeper and deeper into Liz's feelings and emotions. It just kept getting sadder and sadder. I felt so bad for Liz and I wanted to help her.

I love the timeline of the story. It doesn't follow a set path and jumps around in the past and the present, but it wasn't hard to follow at all.

CHARACTERS: I have a love hate with a lot of the characters in this book. There are so many characters that I just don't like in the beginning. As the story goes on, we learn more about them and start to have more of an understanding of them. Some of them grow on me a little bit and others I end up hating just as much as I did in the beginning.

COVER: 3/5. The cover is okay. It completely relates to the story and I like the way they did the title.

Check out the review on my blog