xxsquigglesxx

Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Since You've Been Gone

Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson 3.5/5

OVERALL IMPRESSION: This was a really cute, fun summer read. It is the perfect contemporary book to read to make you feel great. It is a rather large book, but it doesn't feel that way when you are reading. This is a sweet story about coming out of your shell and expanding your comfort zone to do things that are good for you and help develop you as a person.

CHARACTERS: I really enjoyed watching Emily grow over the course of the story. She is just a great character and is able to come out of her comfort zone and realize that she can enjoy life just by pushing herself a little bit. I also really liked the group of friends that Emily makes during her summer adventures. Frank, Collins and particularly Dawn seem to be really good for Emily.

COVER: I really like the cover. It makes me want to go out and get an ice cream cone and have a summer adventure of my own.

**I received an ARC of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.