xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Faking Normal

Faking Normal - Courtney C. Stevens OVERALL IMPRESSION: I loved this book. I feel like this book is an updated version of "Speak" by Laurie Halse Anderson, which I loved as well (you can read my review here). It has the same feel to it, but it feels a little more recent. I had some theories while I was reading the book about what was going on and who did what, some things I guess correctly, but I was shocked by one of the revelations we learn. I just thought this was a very well done novel and I'm glad to have read it.

CHARACTERS: The main character in this book just breaks my heart. She's dealing with so many emotional issues and I just feel so bad for her. I really like Bodee. He's so sweet and is great with helping Alexi even though he's going through his own heartbreaking situation. I found out that there is a prequel to this book called "The Blue-Haired Boy" all about Bodee's life and I'm really interested in checking it out.

COVER: I like the cover. The girl on the cover is such a natural beauty, and I feel like she fits the image of the main character in the story.

**I received an ARC of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.