xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Crash into You

Crash into You - Katie McGarry OVERALL IMPRESSION: When I received this book, I dropped everything else I was in the middle of reading to start on it. I've read the first two books in the Pushing the Limits series and loved them so much! I had extremely high hopes for this one, and I was not disappointed. I was entertained throughout this entire book.

I've been waiting so long to find a book to make me cry, and this one finally did it. There's just so many emotions in this book and I love that I experienced so many feels while reading.

The second half of this book was fast paced and just amazing, and the ending was wrapped up nicely.

I also learned that there's going to be another book coming out and I am so excited!

CHARACTERS: I really liked Rachel. She was so sweet and innocent and I could completely relate to her. My favorite character is Abby. I would have liked to see more of her in the book as I really enjoyed her character.

COVER: The cover is pretty cheesy. I'm not a huge fan of covers with people on them and I feel like this cover makes the book like it will be just another cookie cutter romance book, which is not true at all. I do like all of the red and I like the letters of the title.

**I received a finished copy of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.