xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

The Eye of Minds

The Eye of Minds - James Dashner OVERALL IMPRESSION: This book is so amazing. I loved it so much! The book wastes no time jumping into the action packed story, and I love when books do that. I feel like I don't have a whole lot to say about this book because it was just so good.

The ending was also amazing. I predicted some of it, but I was also surprised by other parts. All I can say is read this, you will not be disappointed. I cannot wait for the next installment to come out. I am really interested to see how Michael (the main character) explains everything to Sarah and Bryson (the supporting characters) and how they react to it.

CHARACTERS: I don't really know a whole lot about the characters. This book is more focused on the plot, and I'm okay with that. I feel like the next book will have a little more character development in it.

COVER: I like the cover a lot. It's so shiny!

**I received an ARC of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.