xxsquigglesxx

Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Liv, Forever

Liv, Forever - Amy Talkington 3.5/5

OVERALL IMPRESSION: I didn't know anything at all about this book when I started it, so I really had no expectations whatsoever. I liked it a lot though. It's a fun story and mystery (even though the subject matter is pretty grim) and I enjoyed trying to figure out what was going on right along with Liv and her friends.

There were a ton of artist references in this book. I honestly could have gone without most of them. Every once in a while it's fine, but in the first half of the book, there are literally so many references and I was getting sick of them. I don't know much about art so they didn't really mean anything to me. A few of them would have been fine, just to get the point across that art is Liv's entire world, but it was overkill in this book.

CHARACTERS: I didn't really understand the relationship between Liv and Malcolm. It was a case of insta-love that didn't make any sense at all to me. In my opinion they didn't have enough interaction with each other to fall in love. I really liked Gabe. I thought he was a great guy and a really fun character.

COVER: The cover is really pretty, but also creepy at the same time. I love the bright pink font.

**I received an ARC of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.