xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

The End Games

The End Games - T. Michael Martin OVERALL IMPRESSION: I really wanted to like this book. I haven't read a good zombie story in a long time so I was really hopeful about this one, but it just didn't do it for me.

The language in the first chapter threw me off. It didn't feel natural or something -- it's hard to put my finger on it, but I had a hard time reading through it.

This book was very boring for me. It needed more action. I found myself trying to find other things to do in order to avoid reading this book. Reading isn't supposed to be a chore, but this one was becoming a chore for me, so I gave up on it. Maybe I'll pick it up again in the future, but for now, I just can't continue it.

CHARACTERS: I really like the relationship between the two brothers, Michael and Patrick. I feel like Patrick is such a trooper, dealing with everything and hanging in there. And the way Michael takes care of his brother is heartwarming, you can tell he would do anything to protect him.

**I received an ARC copy of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.