xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Another Little Piece

Another Little Piece - Kate Karyus Quinn OVERALL IMPRESSION: I enjoyed this book so much. I loved every second of reading it and flew through it very quickly. One of my favorite types of books to read is stories revolving around split personalities or past lives, basically when there's more than one personality living inside one person, whether there's actually two being inside one body, or there's flashbacks to another life, that sort of thing. I really liked following along with Annaliese and trying to figure things out with her.The ending of this book was great. Everything was wrapped up nicely with a perfect little bow. :)

CHARACTERS: I loved Dex. He was my favorite character in the book. I really enjoyed the way his character developed over time and the pace of details that we learn about him.

COVER: The cover is gorgeous. I love the outfit the girl is wearing and I also love that we cannot see her face, it gives it that mystery of who is she? I like the font on the title as well.

**I received an ARC copy of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.