xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

The Tragedy Paper

The Tragedy Paper - Elizabeth LaBan OVERALL IMPRESSION: I was definitely interested from the moment I started reading. It was a very gripping story and I needed to keep reading. I actually got angry whenever Duncan (he is listening to Tim's story) took breaks from listening to take care of something in his world, but I was relieved because all of these breaks were fairly short.

CHARACTERS: Tim is really the main character of this story. I feel like he is his own worst enemy. He brought up his being albino way too often. I realize that this is a condition that would make someone feel very self conscious, but I feel like he is the only one in the story who seemed to care about it. And just when I had forgotten about it, he would bring it up again.

I wanted to like Vanessa's character because she seems like she has a good heart, but I feel she is very manipulative. She is not open and honest about her feelings and she strings Tim along to get what she wants.

Patrick is a huge jerk and I did not like him at all.

COVER: The cover is a little bit trippy. I like how the words are out of focus. It gives us an insight to what Tim must see when his eyes start acting up.

**I Received an ARC of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.