xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Mind Games

Mind Games - Kiersten White OVERALL IMPRESSION: Confused. That's pretty much how I felt while reading most of this book. The timeline of the story jumps around a lot -- so does the perspective > neither of which helped with my confusion. I felt like I didn't care what happened because I didn't know what was supposed to happen. I feel like I didn't ever get closure. I still don't know what the goal of the antagonist was, so I'm not quite sure what the main characters are supposed to be fighting against.

CHARACTERS: I didn't feel any connection to any of the characters. I didn't feel attachment towards any of them and if something were to happen to one of them, I wouldn't care. This makes the suspense/danger of the story go way down for me.

COVER: I like it a lot. The shade of the girl's eyes is really pretty.

**I received an advanced reader's copy of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.