xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

When You Were Mine

When You Were Mine - Rebecca Serle OVERALL IMPRESSION: Absolutely amazing! I could not get enough of this book. The first half of the story was super sweet. I love the way Rose and Rob are together. I went through so many emotions while reading this book -- happiness, anger, devestation. It felt like I was actually in the story. I was so emotionally connected to the story and the characters.

The ending was superb. The epilogue was perfect and could not have been written any better.

CHARACTERS: There were a lot of well rounded characters in this book. There's wasn't a character that I did not like. I feel like all of the characters are normal everyday people that I have encountered throughout my life. There's the group of girls who are best friends, the boy and girl romance spawned from a life of growing up together, and the misunderstood rival girl.

COVER: Very cute. It just looks like a couple coming in for an innocent, sweet kiss. I love the tagline on the cover as well: "What if the greaes love story ever told was the wrong one?"

*I received a copy of this book from Amazon Vine for review.