xxsquigglesxx

Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

MILA 2.0

MILA 2.0 - Debra Driza 3.5 stars

OVERALL IMPRESSION: This was a really fun and exciting book to read. There were so many action packed scenes that kept me riveted. There were no dull moments in this book and I can't wait for the next book in the series to find out what happens next.

I have heard that this book is going to be made into a t.v. series and I am really excited about that. I think that with a t.v. series they could actually expand upon the idea of this book and run with it.

CHARACTERS: There were a lot of characters in this story that I want to know more about and I'm hoping that we will find out some more information on them as the series progresses. One person I want to know more about is Nicole, Mila's "mom". What made her get into her profession and what really happened that led up to her leaving. I also want to know more about Lucas. I'm really interested in his back story and I wonder if there will be more of him in the next book. I'm also really excited that we get to see more of Hunter going forward. I really enjoyed his character and his chemistry with Mila.

COVER: I love it. I really like the way the image pulls off of the page and has a very robotic look to it.

**I received an ARC of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.