xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Girl Meets Boy: Because There Are Two Sides to Every Story

Girl Meets Boy: Because There Are Two Sides to Every Story - Kelly Milner Halls, Chris Crutcher, Rebecca Fjelland Davis, Terry Davis, Terry Trueman, Cynthia Leitich Smith, Rita Williams-Garcia, Sara Ryan, Randy Powell, Ellen Wittlinger, James Howe, Joseph Bruchac OVERALL IMPRESSION: I was disappointed by this book. I was really hoping that this book was going to be filled with cutesy puppy love type stories, but most of the stories did not fit this at all. I felt like some of the stories didn't connect with each other and I just didn't really enjoy reading this one.

It wasn't all bad though; the third set of stories was my favorite ('Want to Meet' and 'Meeting for Real'). I fell for both characters and the endings were sweet. The last story was also enjoyable. I got sucked in by the quick back and forth of the point-of-views.

CHARACTERS: Except for the characters in the third set of stories, I just didn't really connect with any other characters. I feel like they were all pretty boring and I didn't really care about them.

COVER: The cover is great! I love the way they are sitting in the tree.

*I received a finished copy of this book from Amazon Vine for a review.