xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Fall to Pieces

Fall to Pieces - Vahini Naidoo OVERALL IMPRESSION: I didn't really have any expectations when I picked this book up, I just liked the cover. It's extremely dark and covers very intense topics. I would caution parents and tell them to make sure they either read all or some of it before deciding if they think their child can handle reading it.

I really enjoyed this book. I think the profanity was a little unnecessary at times, but I found myself needing to read just one more chapter, which ended up being five more, which really was me staying up way later than I should have to finish the book -- even though I had to get up early for work the next morning.

CHARACTERS: My favorite character is Tristan. I was drawn to him the moment we met him and as the story progressed, I became more interested in him and wanted to know more about his story.

COVER: I like the cover. I like the girl's hair and I like the way she fades away at the bottom of the book.