xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Partials (Partials, #1)

Partials (Partials, #1) - Dan Wells OVERALL IMPRESSION: This book wasn't great for me, but it did have it's moments. The story line was very slow moving in the beginning. I feel like there is a lot of sitting around and wanting to do things, but not a lot of actually doing things. The last third of the book is where we finally get a lot of pieces of the puzzle. A plan is finally formed, we get a lot more action and the story line starts to move. I feel like this book would make a great movie. If it were adapted as a movie, they could cut out a lot of the slower moving parts and the action scenes would be very exciting to watch unfold.

CHARACTERS: I feel like I wasn't really able to connect with any of the characters. There are so many different characters in the book and it is hard to keep track of who everyone is and how they are related to everyone else, especially because even some people who are related aren't technically 'blood' related.

COVER: Love it. I love how the girl is looking towards the city and how the wind is blowing her hair. I also love the tagline: 'The only hope for humanity isn't human.'

*I received a copy of this book from Amazon Vine for review.