xxsquigglesxx

Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

The Alchemy of Forever: An Incarnation Novel

The Alchemy of Forever: An Incarnation Novel - Avery Williams 2.5/5

OVERALL IMPRESSION: I really wanted to like this book, but I just couldn't get into it. The summary on the back cover is pretty indepth, and I'm actually glad that I didn't spend a whole lot of time reading it, I just skimmed over it, because in my opinion, it tells you way too much about the story line. I feel like there's not much else in the story itself that isn't on the back cover.

I loved the concept of the book and what the book could have been, but for me the story just didn't do it for me. I felt like I needed more to be happening. I wanted Sera to go out and do something about what was happening.

The ending got to me though. It was really the only point of the story that made me go "WOAH" and because of it, I feel the need to read the next book in the series.

CHARACTERS: The main character, Seraphina, was a character that I enjoyed. She carried guilt and other emotions that were very relate able. Noah, who was the love interest, was very sweet and genuine.

And then there's Cyrus, the antagonist. I want to know more about what makes him tick and just how far he is willing to go and what he will do.

COVER: It's okay. Not my favorite cover, but I do like the purples and blues.