xxsquigglesxx

Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

The Geography of You and Me

The Geography of You and Me - Jennifer E. Smith 2.5/5

OVERALL IMPRESSION: This book let me down quite a bit. I had such high hopes for it. I really loved the first few chapters, and then it just went downhill.

I loved the interaction between Lucy and Owen and I would have loved to have more of it. This could have been an amazing story about a long distance relationship where the two characters kept in touch and wrote each other detailed letters and post cards (and it would have been really neat to actually read the letters and postcards throughout the story), but the book just didn't deliver any of that. There was very little interaction between Owen and Lucy during most of the book. They were living two totally separate lives (which would have been fine if we had seen more interaction with letter, etc) and there isn't really a story going on here. It almost seemed like this should have been two separate books.

It did come together a little more towards the end of the book, but I just didn't really enjoy it.

CHARACTERS: Both main characters (Lucy and Owen) were good characters. I could relate to each of them and I understood what they were feeling about their lives. I think they would have been great to read about if this story had been different.

COVER: The cover is adorable and I love it. I love the font, the skyline in the background and all of the stars.

**I received an ARC of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.