xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

The Taking

The Taking - Kimberly Derting OVERALL IMPRESSION: I went into this book not knowing anything about it. I didn't read the summary because I wanted to be surprised, but I had heard that it might have something to do with aliens, so I was intrigued. This book was really good and had me reading whenever I had free time to see what was going on and what was going to happen. The story moves along very nicely and closer to the end we start to find out more about what it actually going on.

The ending left everything completely open for the sequel and I cannot wait to see what comes next. I'm left with some questions and I am ready to find out where Kimberly takes the story.

CHARACTERS: Kyra and Tyler are great together. They feel so natural and I really like that. I'm excited to learn more about the characters as the series continues, specifically Kyra's dad and I'd also like to get to know Kyra's little brother more.

COVER: The cover is awesome. It ties in with the book perfectly. I love the fireflies that make up the title.

**I received an ARC of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.