xxsquigglesxx

Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend

Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend - Louise Rozett 2.5/5

OVERALL IMPRESSION: I didn't know that this was the second book in a series when I got it. I don't have the first book and I don't really plan on reading it because I have too many books in my TBR pile, but I figured I'd give it a shot and try to read it anyway.

In the opening scene, I feel like there's way too many characters. I don't know if they're in the first book, but when reading this I got a little lost. I'm assuming that we gradually meet these characters in the previous book and if I had read that one first, I would be able to keep track of everyone.

The book was okay. Not one of my favorites, but I did read through it pretty quickly. I just feel like nothing really exciting happened in the story line.

CHARACTERS: I feel like there wasn't a lot of character development or growth with any of the characters.Also, Robert is so annoying and when reading any scenes with him in it, I just wanted him to go away.

COVER: The cover is fine. I like the blue streak in the model's hair.

**I received a finished copy of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.