xxsquigglesxx

Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Ink

Ink - Amanda Sun 3.5/5

OVERALL IMPRESSION: I had some trouble connecting with/concentrating on the story because of the Japanese words mixed in. There's a glossary at the back of the book which helps, but it's a little annoying having to flip to the back and search for the word every couple of pages -- I would have loved to see footnotes instead, because I really did enjoy seeing the Japanese words - they added to the authenticity of the story/setting.

A little less than halfway through, the book really picks up speed and got me extremely interested.

I liked the ending of the book. It set us up for the next book in the series, but made me feel good about the ending at the same time.

CHARACTERS: Yuki (a friend of the main character) seems like a really good friend, but I don't really know much about her. I'd really like to learn more about Jun and find out what his plans are.

**I received a copy of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.