xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Regine's Book: A Teen Girl's Last Words

Regine's Book: A Teen Girl's Last Words - Regine Stokke, Henriette Larsen OVERALL IMPRESSION: This book made me think about my life. It made me want to live more in the moment and to be happy with what I have. Tragic events can happen to anyone at anytime for no reason at all and we need to be thankful for each and every moment given to us. I learned things that I didn't know about before. Regine was very informative about how things were working within her body. She also went into great detail about what being a bone marrow donor entails.

My favorite quote from Regine:
"The world is unfair. For those of you who go on to live a long and happy life, I want you to try and give something back to the world. Think of all those other people whose lives are spent in suffering. Give. It's unbelievably important." (p. 103)

There are also some links included throughout the book that feature projects of Regines. I would recommend everyone going and checking out Regine's photographs. They are beautiful.

Regine's Photographs