xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Pushing the Limits

Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry OVERALL IMPRESSION: I saw that this book had tons of 4 and 5 star reviews on Goodreads. Everyone said that it was emotional. It's been a while since I've read anything that has made me emotional so I was excited to give this book a try. I was literally chewing my nail during some of the scenes of the book because they were so intense. I loved everything. I feel like the story moved along at a great pace and I enjoyed reading it every step of the way.

CHARACTERS: Echo and Noah have great chemistry together and I liked reading their interactions with each other. I liked Mrs. Collins, the guidance counselor I felt like she was really genuine and cared for both Echo and Noah. I hated the character of Luke. He was just so aggravating and selfish.

COVER: The cover is cute. My favorite thing about the cover of this is that when you take off the book jacket, there is a larger photo printed directly on the the cover that wraps around to the back. I always check under the book jackets of my books to see if there is anything underneath and I love the rare times that I actually discover something.

*I received a copy of the book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.