xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Colin Preston Rocked And Rolled

Colin Preston Rocked And Rolled - Bert Murray OVERALL IMPRESSION: Overall, this was an enjoyable book. I've read better books, but I've also read worse books. It was a fairly quick read about a high school student and was pretty much what I expected it to be. The storyline was basically just a telling of a year of Collin's life in college; how he falls for a girl and what happens to his relationship and how that affects other parts of his life.

CHARACTERS: The main character, Colin, is pretty much a typical college guy. Then there's Colin's best friend Karl. I did not like him from the beginning. he's pushy, not supportive, and cocky. Colin's girlfriend Jasmine seems a little bit off to me. She has these crazy mood swings and appears to me like she might be slightly bipolar. Chester was the most interesting character in the book to me. I wish we had a little more interaction with him. He was entertaining and I wanted to learn more about his story. The only character that Colin is able to count on is one of his teachers, Mrs. Vesquez. She seems to be the only character in the book who truly cares about what happens to Colin and tries to help him by giving him good advice.

COVER: I like the cover. It makes me feel happy and makes me want to lay in the grass and pick out all the shapes in the clouds. :)

*I was sent a copy of this book by the author for review.