xxsquigglesxx

Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Dead to You

Dead to You - Lisa McMann 3.5/5 stars

OVERALL IMPRESSION: I just finished reading this book and I had to hurry and write a review for it. I want to scream after reading this book. It got my heart rate up and I flew through the last few chapters. The book is a really quick read, and the story line is pretty slow moving, but it is really interesting. While I was reading it, I wanted to know more about how Ethan was feeling and what he was going through. The ending made me so mad. I feel like I need closure that I didn't get, but at the same time I still feel it was really good.

CHARACTERS: I didn't really feel particularly tied to any of the characters. None of them had anything quirky about them, they just all seemed like normal everyday people. I did really enjoy the character of Gracie though. She is Ethan's younger sister who was born after he was abducted and whom, the beginning, Ethan refers to as "the replacement child." She was just really cute and made me laugh.

COVER: The cover of this one is very creepy.