xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Shatter Me

Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi OVERALL IMPRESSION: Amazing. I loved everything about this story. The story line itself is great, the characters are wonderful and the writing is impeccable. The beginning of this book makes you appreciate the small things in life that are so common we don't even think about how lucky we are that we can do them. The writing in this book was terrific. Parts of the book sounded to me almost like they were spoken by someone giving a speech. There were also some very intense love scenes that I enjoyed. You could feel the passion between the two characters. The ending of the book was excellent. After reading through the book and wondering what is going on and what is going to happen, we find out some information that sounds as though it's going to make for an exciting sequel. I can't wait!

CHARACTERS: Juliet, the main character was great. It was very easy to relate to her. I felt what she felt as she was going through everything. I also really liked the character of Warner. I guess he would be classified as "the bad guy". I am interested to learn more about him in the sequel, such as what he really wants and what his goals are.

COVER: Love it! The cover is gorgeous. I love the dress the girl is wearing and I love the bright shimmery explosion happening behind her. I also like the slash through the title.