xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Siren's Storm

Siren's Storm - Lisa Papademetriou OVERALL IMPRESSION: One thing I don't understand about this book is the title. In this book, sirens are referred to as "seekrieger's", so I'm not sure why the author decided to use siren in the title. Maybe it was just to help people understand the subject matter of the book. The ending of the book was wonderful. I finally got the fast paced action that I had been waiting for. All of the pieces finally came together and I got a sense of what was really happening in the town. I'm excited for the next novel to come out to see where the story will go.

CHARACTERS: My favorite character in this book is Gretchen. She seems to be the one that I relate to the most. She's pretty much just your all around normal girl, and she handles herself really well.

COVER: Love it! I love the hair in the girl's face and the expression she has. I also love how the whole thing is tinted in green, it helps tie in the mermaid theme.