xxsquigglesxx

Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn, David Levithan 4.5/5

OVERALL IMPRESSION: When I started reading this book, I didn't know anything at all about the plot, I just knew that everyone who read it, loved it. And now I can see why. This was such a sweet story and I really enjoyed reading it. There was a lot of humor in this book (particularly the Santa scene, which I was actually laughing out loud picturing it). The ending of this book was super cute as well.

I do love that this is a standalone, as I'm tired of all the series that are out, but I'd love to see maybe a small novella about Dash and Lily's future together.

CHARACTERS: I loved both Dash and Lily. They were both such fun character to read about. I really liked the alternating perspectives too, it helped me get into each of their heads.

COVER: The cover is amazing. I love all of the covers, and the pretty snow and everything about it.