xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Cinder & Ella

Cinder & Ella - Kelly Oram OVERALL IMPRESSION: The first thing that I fell in love with this book for was the fact that the main character Ella has a book blog. It's so neat reading about people who have the same interests as me. About 10% of the way through the book, I was absolutely hooked and didn't want to put it down.

My heart breaks for Ella when I see the way her step-family, and especially her dad, treats her.

I wanted to scream at Cinder every time that he was talking to Ella to just tell her who he was. And then I was so giddy during the scene where they meet for the first time. It was so well done and I loved the way it played out. The ending of this book was just perfect also.

CHARACTERS: I adore the relationship between Cinder and Ella. They are so playful and fun together.

COVER: The cover is okay.I like the fact that the cell phones are on the cover, but I wish they had different images in them instead of people's faces.

*I received a complimentary copy of this ebook for my honest review.