Eyes Turned Skyward
Lonely Planet
Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Half Bad (Half Life Trilogy)

Half Bad (Half Life Trilogy) - Sally Green 3.5/5

OVERALL IMPRESSION: First off, there's a table of contents in this book. I can't even remember the last time I read a fiction book with a table of contents (random, I know, but it caught my attention). I really liked this book. It does move a little slowly, but I feel like that's okay. This book is a lot of back story and world building, and I think that will make the sequel really great because all of that will be done and we will be able to dive into the meat of the story.

CHARACTERS: For some reason I really like Celia. She is the witch who keeps Nathan locked up in the cage, but for some reason I feel like she is doing her best to help Nathan with the circumstances she has been given.

COVER: The cover of this book is amazing. I didn't realize that the blood on the cover is actually in the shape of a face until I saw someone on Youtube point it out, but that made me love it even more.

**I received an ARC of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.