xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Shiver

Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater INSIDE COVER BLURB: The Cold.

Grace has spent years watching the wolves in the woods behind her house. One yellow-eyed wolf--her wolf--watches back. He feels deeply familiar to her, but she doesn't know why.

The Heat.

Sam has lived two lives. As a wolf, he keeps the silent company of the girl he loves. And then, for a short time each year, he is human, never daring to talk to Grace...until now.

The Shiver.

For Grace and Sam, love has always been kept at a distance. But once it's spoken, it cannot be denied. Sam must fight to stay human--and Grace must fight to keep him--even if it means taking on the scars of the past, the fragility of the present, and the impossibility of the future.

MY REVIEW: First of all, I love that the writing in this book is in blue ink instead of black, that's just awesome :). The book itself was a very good read. I liked how it was written from both of their sides so that you could see each of their views on what was happening. The story moved fairly quickly and kept me wondering if and when Sam would change into a wolf again. I think the only problem that I had with this book was how fast Sam and Grace seemed to fall in love. I know that they had watched each other for many years before Grace knew that it was Sam that was the wolf, but to me it seemed they moved rather quickly and there was no build up of their relationship.

I'm looking forward to the next book, Linger, and I wonder if it will have green ink in the pages as the cover is green :0