xxsquigglesxx

Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Just Listen

Just Listen - Sarah Dessen MY RATING: (2.5 out of 5)

BACK COVER BLURB: Annabel Greene is the girl who has everything. At least, that's what she portrays in her modeling shoots. But Annabel's life is far from perfect. Her friendship with Sophie ended bitterly, and her older sister's eating disorder is weighing down the entire family. Isolated and ostracized at school and at home, Annabel retreats into silen acceptance. Then she meets Owen--intense, music-obsessed, and determined to always tell the truth. And with his guidance, Annabel learns to just listen to herself and gains the courage to speak honestly. But will she be able to tell everyone what really happened the night she and Sophie stopped being friends?

MY REVIEW: This book was okay for me. I've been wanting to read a Sarah Dessen book for a long time and I finally got a hold of one. I do hope that the next book of hers that I read is a little bit better and holds my interest more. With all of that said, the book wasn't bad. It was alittle bit slow and slightly predictable, but a predictable book can be good sometimes. I've definately not lost hope for Dessen though and will be seeking out another of her books to read.