xxsquigglesxx

Landline
Rebecca Lowman, Rainbow Rowell
Dorothy Must Die
Danielle Paige

Dakota Child (The Dakota Series #1) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historical #40)

Dakota Child (The Dakota Series #1) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historical #40) - Linda Ford *I recieved this book from Tellharlequin.

Overall Impression: This was a pretty good read. I found myself cheering for the two main characters throughout the book hoping that they would be able to figure everything out.

Cover: I loved this cover compared to most other romance novel covers. The cover was very sweet and made me feel warm and cozy.

Characters: I really like the character of Billy. I love his protectiveness of his mother and how he was determined to be nice to everyone and always do the right thing. I was also very intrigued by the character of Billy's mom. Her story really interested me and if I could have it my way another book would be written about what happened to her when she was captured and how she handled living through everything.